Personal Injury Victims Deserve An Experienced Attorney On Their Side
The aftermath of an injury can affect you and your family for the rest of your lives. Not only will you suffer pain and other symptoms, but you may also face enormous medical costs, lost wages and other financial challenges. In cases of serious injury, you may never be able to return to work, leaving your family without your support and income.
If your injuries were the result of another party’s negligence or wrongful act, you can recover compensation for your damages through a personal injury claim. It is crucial that you seek help from an experienced lawyer. At the Pensacola, Florida, law office of Robert C. Allen, P.A., we help the injured and their families recover maximum compensation.
Understanding, Experienced And Persistent
Founding attorney Robert C. Allen has more than 30 years of legal experience guiding personal injury victims through the legal process. He has represented clients in cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including those involving cars, motorcycles, trucks as well as bicycle, pedestrian and crosswalk accidents
- Premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security incidents and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, surgical mistakes, improper medication or dosages
- Product liability cases related to consumer products that have been proven to be defective
- Wrongful deaths caused by tragic circumstances that could have been avoided
- Catastrophic injuries attributed to motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents and other scenarios
- Traumatic brain injuries caused by serious motor vehicle accidents, falls and avoidable situations
- Spinal cord injuries that may result from motor vehicle accidents and workplace accidents
- Burn injuries attributed to a number of accidents and can lead to lengthy hospital stays and painful skin grafts
Mr. Allen understands the pain and suffering that you are going through. He works hard to bring justice for his clients and to help them cope with the long-term effects of an injury.
Unafraid Of Taking On Insurance Companies
When you make a claim for compensation after an accident, you must go up against an insurance company. It’s important to remember that insurance companies are in the business to make money. If they can find a way to deny a benefit to you, they will do it. They are highly skilled at getting people to settle for less than they deserve.
When we represent clients in personal injury claims, we spend time collecting evidence of our clients’ injuries and the costs they have suffered. We argue forcefully and effectively against insurance company lawyers and other powerful opponents to demand justice for our clients. We are not afraid to go to trial.
A Reliable Attorney Is A Phone Call Away
Personal injury claims take time and preparation. Get started as soon as you can by retaining Robert C. Allen, P.A., in Pensacola, Florida. We offer free initial consultations. Please call our office at 850-308-6188 or contact us by email.